Session Terms and Conditions
1. I will follow all rules of conduct related to the use of the Simply Supper facilities during my assembling session and I will follow proper hand washing rules.
2. I will not attend my Simply Supper session if I have, or have been exposed to any communicable diseases including cold, flu, etc.
3. I will promptly freeze my Simply Supper meals following the conclusion of my assembling session.
4. I will follow the cooking instructions specified on all meals and cook all meat to the suggested cooking temperature listed on all meals
6. I assume full responsibility for the transportation and proper storage of all of my Simply Supper meals.
8. I will not resell my Simply Supper meals or use them for commercial service.
9. I will not take pictures of or write down any Simply Supper recipes posted
•Bring a cooler or tote to transport food home.
•Refreshments are provided.
Allergen Alert - Simply Supper is a nut free facility – however please note that the Simply Supper facility may contain Dairy, Eggs, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, and Soybeans which account for most known allergens. Be aware that cross contamination may occur among food products and take appropriate safety measures.
Inclement Weather - please contact your local store during inclement weather situations to see if your session has been cancelled. In the event the store must close, information will be provided on the store’s voicemail and every effort will be made to reschedule your session.
Disclaimer: We at Simply Supper do not keep records of customer's credit cards and neither does our online merchant.
Once the payment transaction has been processed, the credit card information is discarded. We do maintain customer contact information as entered for site access and scheduling purposes.