Our business is open and we are thankful for that and grateful to all of you for helping keep it that way. As we rapidly see changes in our new reality, we wanted to inform you of some of our changes.
We are open and our freezers are stocked and we want to help you, but from a distance.
- At this time we are asking our customers to not enter the store and to allow us to help you over the phone.
- We are offering curb side service. Both of our stores have signs in the front window with our telephone number…when you pull up, give us a call and we can help you over the phone. We will then load the meals directly into your trunk.
- Pre-book your curb side service by booking a “we assemble” session online. We are now booking those pick-up slots for specific time windows to help you not wait and allow us time to help you quickly and efficiently.
- For the time being, we are no longer making our Simply Solo meals or offering “you assemble” sessions or private parties.
- Our preferred form of payment is online or credit/debit.
- No reusable bags…we have some boxes and plastic bags, but at this time we are asking you leave your reusable bags in the car.
NO CONTACT Delivery is available. We will call you before leaving, text you once we have dropped the meals and ask you for a confirmation you grabbed the meals. You can book a delivery on our website or by calling us.
NEW STORE HOURS
Please check our website before coming…with new business levels, comes new business hours. We will assess this and adjust each week to reflect our business levels.
- Please do not visit our store if you are showing any signs of any illness.
- If you are in self-isolation, please call us. We are sensitive to everyone’s situation and more than willing to accommodate you.
- If you are immunocompromised or have a medically fragile member of your family, please call us and we can make different arrangements for your booking.
Stay healthy & safe,