Our business is open and we are thankful for that and grateful to all of you for helping keep it that way. As the weeks have passed, we have worked hard and listened to you our customers. We are continually making changes to keep our team and family safe.
We are open and our freezers are stocked and we want to help you.
- We are offering curb side service. Both of our stores have signs in the front window with our telephone number…when you pull up, give us a call and we can help you over the phone. We will then place the meals on a table just outside of the store.
- If you find it easier to come into our store to make your purchase, we welcome you! We ask though that only one person at a time be in the store. So if you come to our door and see us helping someone else, please allow us to finish up with them and sanitize before you enter. When in the store, please stay within the marked area and hand sanitize upon entry.
- We strongly recommend pre-booking your curb side service by booking a “we assemble” session online or free delivery within Edmonton.
- For the time being, we are no longer offering “you assemble” sessions or private parties.
- Our preferred form of payment is online or credit/debit.
- Reusable bags are welcome, however we can’t load the meals into them for you…we have some boxes and plastic bags if you forget your bag. Just let us know when you call in!
NO CONTACT Delivery is available and it is FREE within Edmonton. ($10 to Sherwood Park, St. Albert, Leduc, Devon & Beaumont). We will call you before leaving, text you once we have dropped the meals and ask you for a confirmation you grabbed the meals. You can book a delivery on our website or by calling us.
YOU ASSEMBLE SESSIONS
At this time we have temporarily suspended hosting any “you assemble” sessions or private parties until at least January 2021 or when our community is in Phase 3 of the relaunch. With all the uncertainty and guidelines it is just not practical or feasible for us. Due to the small space we run our business in, and our capacity limits, it makes it tough to make having you all in our kitchen. We promise to open our kitchen up to you and your family as soon as it is safe to do so! We appreciate your understanding and trusting us to make your meals on your behalf!
NEW STORE HOURS
Please check our website before coming…with new business levels, comes new business hours. We will assess this and adjust each week to reflect our business levels.
- Please do not visit our store if you are showing any signs of any illness.
- If you are in self-isolation, please call us. We are sensitive to everyone’s situation and more than willing to accommodate you.
- If you are immunocompromised or have a medically fragile member of your family, please call us and we can make different arrangements for your booking.
Stay healthy & safe,